A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Bergstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bergstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Bergstein MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Bergstein practice?
- Dr. Ivan Bergstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Bergstein practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Hematologists.