A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Ramirez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Ramirez, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ramirez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- AK Emergency Medicine Assoc.
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan C Ramirez MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivan C. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Ivan Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Ramirez practices Emergency Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Emergency Physicians.