A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Cakulev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Cakulev is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cakulev
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cakulev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Cakulev, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cakulev graduated from Ss. Cyril And Methdius University, Skopje. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cakulev has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Cakulev MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Cakulev practice?
- Dr. Ivan Cakulev has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Cakulev practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.