A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Cakulev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Cakulev is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Cakulev, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cakulev graduated from Ss. Cyril And Methdius University, Skopje. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cakulev has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Cakulev MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Cakulev practice?
- Dr. Ivan Cakulev has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Cakulev practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Painesville, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.