Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
Highly recommended cardiac specialist show details Highly recommended cardiac specialist
by Diane D. on Jun 12th, 2013

I recently had an excellent consultation with Dr. Cakulev - I was impressed with his very clear and direct communication and methodical approach to determining the best medical treatment. As mentioned by another reviewer, I appreciated that Dr. Cakulev does not jump to the most aggressive course of action until other options are explored first. He definitely took his time to review my condition and very thoroughly answered the questions I posed during our discussion. I left the appointment feeling very confident about Dr. Cakulev's assessment and path forward for treatment.

by W.Walsh on Feb 5th, 2010

He explains very clear and he is very easy to understand.

by jmallock on Mar 12th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I had a procedure (ablation) done by Dr Cakulev. He was very patient, kind and explained everything in details. Unlike others, does not jump to doing the procedures right away. Thinks very clear, and answers every question very simple, to a level of lay m

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Best experience ever with a doctor show details Best experience ever with a doctor
by jmallock at Citysearch on Mar 12th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I had a procedure ablation done by Dr Cakulev. He was very patient, kind and explained everything in details. Unlike others, does not jump to doing the procedures right away. Thinks very clear, and answers every question very simple, to a level of lay man. The ablation was a breeze. Went exactly as he explained. Best experience ever with doctors.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com