A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Castillo Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Castillo Salazar, Ophthalmologist Retinal surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Castillo Salazar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal surgeon
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo Salazar graduated from Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Castillo Salazar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- San Joaquin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan G Castillo Salazar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ivan G. Castillo Salazar practice?
- Dr. Ivan Castillo Salazar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Castillo Salazar practices Ophthalmology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Centro, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Bakersfield Ophthalmologists.