Dr. Ivan Cazort MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

October 28th, 2013
This man needs to retire.
Horrible ER doctor. Did not listen to my history from the doctor from the earlier shift. Assumed I was ok after running 1 test. I am a post op gastric bypass patient and have been having severe stomach pain. My Bariatric Dr. told me to go straight to the ER and have them notify him when I arrived-that never happened.(He thought I may have an ulcer or internal hernia) I was discharged with "abdominal pain"(duh) and prescribed a nausea med, a narcotic, and an NSAID. Bariatric patients aren't supposed to take NSAIDS! The nurse was the one that came in with my "diagnosis" and I was livid. I requested to talk to the Dr. He said the CT was good so I was fine. The CT was done without contrast, and from what I read, it has to be used in diagnosing hernias. Anyways, I am still in pain without a diagnosis and pain meds that could make an ulcer worse if I have one. Ahh! So mad.

September 1st, 2011
Whatever Happen to Doctors Caring
I really was told what was wrong with me. It was as if my pain was in my head. I get a doctor and a nurse telling me that my bowels were not moving and then Dr. Cazort says everything is fine. Who do I believe. I guess I should have just not gone to the center. It would have saved me five hours of my time. I am a patient person when it comes to waiting at the hospital because I know there are more serious cases coming in, but at least when I am finally seen, it would be nice to have the doctor seem to care. The worst part is after being there for five hours, you tell me that the doctor from the clinic I had been seen at earlier would like to examine me and that I needed to wait longer, was unbelieveable. Not to mention that the doctor didn't tell me himself, but had that sweet nurse tell me. One more thing, why give a urine sample, when it sits there the entire time I am there. I don't even think it was sent to lab to be tested. I know this sounds like just another venting patient, but I think my overall observation was not good at all. Today, I still have the tightness in my stomach, but I refuse to go back to the clinic, especially since there was no followup given.

July 11th, 2017