A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Chaitowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Chaitowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaitowitz graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chaitowitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Mark Chaitowitz MD is a male Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ivan M. Chaitowitz practice?
- Dr. Ivan Chaitowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Chaitowitz practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Deerfield Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Deerfield Beach Radiologists.