Learn more about Dr. Ivan Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Cheng, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Cheng, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Cheng MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Cheng practice?
- Dr. Ivan Cheng has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Cheng practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Redwood City Orthopedic Surgeons.