A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Cheng, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Cheng, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Cheng MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Cheng practice?
- Dr. Ivan Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Cheng practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.