A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Ciric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Ciric is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Ciric, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Hypophysectomy (Pituitary Gland Removal)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciric graduated from University Of Belgrade. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ciric has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan S Ciric MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ivan S. Ciric practice?
- Dr. Ivan Ciric has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Ciric practices Neurological Surgery near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Neurological Surgeons.