Dr. Ivan Cohen MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Fairfield, CT

March 7th, 2017
Fabulous experience with hair transplants
I can only comment at this time about the transplant procedure itself, not the results, which will not be noticeable for 3 months. The actual experience was akin to a spa treatment. The "surgery" room was very comfortable. The table had an amazingly comfortable foam mattress with an equally comfortable gel head rest. The staff had laid out various delicious snacks and water next to the surgery table. Prior to the surgery date, Deanne made sure I understood what to expect and Dr. Cohen had estimated the amount of work and given me a price. When, during the procedure, Dr. Cohen determined that I needed more work than he had estimated, he used all the follicles available without charging me more for the additional work. The surgery itself was completely painless, as he numbed me with local anesthetic. I was so well informed and prepared for what to expect that I felt as if I had been for a spa treatment instead of surgery. Dr. Cohen followed up with a phone call the same evening. I felt completely taken care of by his staff and by Dr. Cohen. Now it remains to be seen what the results will be three months from now.

March 2nd, 2017
Great overall experience
Just had my second hair restoration surgery done today. My first surgery looks incredibly natural and I could not be happier with Dr Cohen and his team. as with the first time, Dr. Cohen took extra time again to explain all details of the surgery and what I should expect. He and his team were extremely professional and caring. The nurses who placed the hair made sure I was totally comfortable and kept me informed throat the whole proceedure

January 3rd, 2017
Excellent Results
I've had several hair transplant procedures with Dr. Cohen over the last 15 years. The most recent was 5 years ago. When I first visited him I was balding rapidly. Today I have a full natural looking head of hair which I am maintaining with Propecia. The results have greatly exceeded my expectations. Its great to have a full head of hair and no one can tell I've had transplants unless I choose to tell them. Its one of the best things I have ever done and I could not be happier that I chose Dr. Cohen for these procedures. He's done thousands of transplants...is a true expert...and very professional. I'm confident that if you are contemplating a hair transplant, he's the doctor who will give you the best results. Those assisting him were very courteous and professional as well. Can't recommend him more highly.

December 28th, 2016
Dr Cohen was very thorough at my appointment. Great bedside manner. Very reassuring.

December 10th, 2016
Great staff and great doctor

November 25th, 2016
I've been a patient of Dr Cohen for over 10 years. He treats me for Alopecia Areata. When my hair loss first began, it was very severe and devastating. Dr Cohen has always been very supportive, understanding and encouraging with me. He has designed a treatment plan specifically for me. He understands the unusual way my immune system reacts. He was able to successfully treat my alopecia. I will always be grateful to him and his excellent care, without his expertise, my hair would be gone.

November 14th, 2016
Expert Skill and Fabulous Staff
Very thorough, incredibly patient with questions, even via phone. Dr. Cohen and Michelle are both terrific, as are the rest of the staff.

November 12th, 2016
Have seen Dr. Cohen several times a year for the past 4 years for various facial and scalp issues. He is thorough in his examinations and assessments and prompt with his treatments. His staff are very friendly. Highly recommend this practice!

October 17th, 2016
Good Experience
Staff was responsive. All appointments were prompt with very little wait time. Treatment was definitely effective and worthwhile. Overall a very positive experience.

June 13th, 2016
Overall good experience
Aside from wait time...it's a very busy office...I had a good experience. He's typically in and out but did answer questions for me. The staff was very courteous. The doctors here may be overbooked because there is s bit of a rushed feeling.

June 3rd, 2016
Very professional office with an extremely kind and caring staff.

June 2nd, 2016
Overall a very professional establishment.