Dr. Ivan Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ivan Cohen?

September 21st, 2017

Fabulous experience! I feel 20 years younger.

June 18th, 2017

You get what you pay for

Hair transplant is a meticulous process, it takes time, and it is not cheap. I initially had my doubts about its effectiveness and remained skeptical some months into the process. However, Dr. Cohen's sure method and patient reassurance paid off. I had two very successful hair transplant operations, a year apart from each other. The absolutely natural result of my new hair has made a huge difference in how I look. The surgery in extracting a donor patch from the back of my head (above the neck) each time never really hurt and is not even noticeable. It takes a good six to nine months after the transplant surgery for the new hair to fully grow in and the individual hair strands to ever so slightly thicken. The new hair is as strongly rooted, natural, and "combable" as the rest of my hair. I surely recommend Dr. Ivan Cohen for hair transplant!

June 16th, 2017

Nothing Short of Amazing

I saw Dr Cohen for a hair restoration procedure. The initial assessment was thorough and all my questions were answered. The procedure itself was about as comfortable and painless as could be expected. The staff was absolutely superb, keeping me comfortable and informed during the process. Dr. Cohen followed up that night with a phone call to make sure I had no issues or concerns. After several weeks of anxious waiting, the new hair has grown in and it's not an exaggeration to say that it looks outstanding and completely natural. About 5 months after the procedure I received a letter inviting me back to have Dr. Cohen review the results and assess whether further work would be necessary. I think even he was a little startled at how good the results looked. I have no doubt that depending on the fullness of the donor area and the size of the area requiring attention that results will vary from person to person. But speaking for myself I could not possibly be happier with the result. My only regret is that I did not do it sooner.

June 15th, 2017

Dr. Cohen was honest and upfront about the hair transplant. I went in knowing exactly what to expect and he delivered on the results. Would not hesitate to highly recommend him.

June 5th, 2017

Kind and helpful

April 10th, 2017

Careful planning and great results

I had a hair transplant by Dr. Cohen in October. The results were both spectacular and very natural looking

March 7th, 2017

Fabulous experience with hair transplants

I can only comment at this time about the transplant procedure itself, not the results, which will not be noticeable for 3 months. The actual experience was akin to a spa treatment. The "surgery" room was very comfortable. The table had an amazingly comfortable foam mattress with an equally comfortable gel head rest. The staff had laid out various delicious snacks and water next to the surgery table. Prior to the surgery date, Deanne made sure I understood what to expect and Dr. Cohen had estimated the amount of work and given me a price. When, during the procedure, Dr. Cohen determined that I needed more work than he had estimated, he used all the follicles available without charging me more for the additional work. The surgery itself was completely painless, as he numbed me with local anesthetic. I was so well informed and prepared for what to expect that I felt as if I had been for a spa treatment instead of surgery. Dr. Cohen followed up with a phone call the same evening. I felt completely taken care of by his staff and by Dr. Cohen. Now it remains to be seen what the results will be three months from now.

March 2nd, 2017

Great overall experience

Just had my second hair restoration surgery done today. My first surgery looks incredibly natural and I could not be happier with Dr Cohen and his team. as with the first time, Dr. Cohen took extra time again to explain all details of the surgery and what I should expect. He and his team were extremely professional and caring. The nurses who placed the hair made sure I was totally comfortable and kept me informed throat the whole proceedure

January 3rd, 2017

Excellent Results

I've had several hair transplant procedures with Dr. Cohen over the last 15 years. The most recent was 5 years ago. When I first visited him I was balding rapidly. Today I have a full natural looking head of hair which I am maintaining with Propecia. The results have greatly exceeded my expectations. Its great to have a full head of hair and no one can tell I've had transplants unless I choose to tell them. Its one of the best things I have ever done and I could not be happier that I chose Dr. Cohen for these procedures. He's done thousands of transplants...is a true expert...and very professional. I'm confident that if you are contemplating a hair transplant, he's the doctor who will give you the best results. Those assisting him were very courteous and professional as well. Can't recommend him more highly.

December 28th, 2016

Dr Cohen was very thorough at my appointment. Great bedside manner. Very reassuring.

December 10th, 2016

Great staff and great doctor

November 25th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr Cohen for over 10 years. He treats me for Alopecia Areata. When my hair loss first began, it was very severe and devastating. Dr Cohen has always been very supportive, understanding and encouraging with me. He has designed a treatment plan specifically for me. He understands the unusual way my immune system reacts. He was able to successfully treat my alopecia. I will always be grateful to him and his excellent care, without his expertise, my hair would be gone.