A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Colon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Colon, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colon
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Colon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Colon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Colon graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Colon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Colon MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Colon practice?
- Dr. Ivan Colon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Colon practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.