A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Colon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Colon, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Colon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Colon graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ivan D. Colon practice?
Dr. Ivan Colon practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.