A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Coronado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Coronado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coronado
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coronado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Coronado, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coronado graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coronado has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan E Coronado MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ivan E. Coronado practice?
- Dr. Ivan Coronado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Coronado practices Cardiovascular Disease near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Cardiologists.