A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Coronado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Coronado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Coronado, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Coronado graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coronado has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan E Coronado MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ivan E. Coronado practice?
- Dr. Ivan Coronado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Coronado practices Cardiovascular Disease near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Delray Beach Cardiologists.