A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan David is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. David has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan David MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ivan David practice?
- Dr. Ivan David has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan David practices Vascular Surgery near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Surgeons.