A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Engel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Guerrero, Acapulco.
Dr. Engel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan J Engel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ivan J. Engel practice?
- Dr. Ivan Engel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Engel practices Psychiatry near Ballston Spa, NY.
See Ballston Spa Psychiatrists.