A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Figueroa, Physiatrist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Figueroa, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inpatient rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Figueroa has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Figueroa MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Figueroa practice?
- Dr. Ivan Figueroa has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Figueroa practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX and Plano, TX.
See Mesquite Physiatrists.