A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Figueroa, Physiatrist is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Figueroa
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Figueroa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Figueroa, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inpatient rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Figueroa has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Figueroa MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Figueroa practice?
- Dr. Ivan Figueroa has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Figueroa practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See Plano Physiatrists.