A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Figueroa, Physiatrist is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Figueroa, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inpatient rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Figueroa has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Figueroa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans