A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Filner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Filner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Filner graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Filner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Filner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ivan M. Filner practice?
Dr. Ivan Filner practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Family Physicians.