Dr. Ivan Filner DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

September 21st, 2016
Doc Ivan has been my doctor for over seven years, don't know what happened to his practice as of late, but I am finding another Doctor today, sad.

July 5th, 2016
This Dr. wants you to make appoitnment for each one of your health issues. They do not allow yo discuss more than one health problem at the time.

June 3rd, 2016
This man sees my elderly mother, myself,husband, sis in law, and a few friends I have referred. We all find him to be so smart, fast and no time waster, he gets to the point , diagnoses smartly and has never, ever let us down.

March 10th, 2016
not going back!!!!

October 25th, 2015
Dr Filner is a great, no nonsense, primary care doctor.

October 3rd, 2015
Horrible bed side manner
He was very short. He was in and out of the room in less than 10 minutes, a majority of that time he was typing on his computer . Didn't care what I had to say. Questioned me about a medication that i take from another doctor that I was not asking him for a refill for. Also refused to print my lab order so I could have blood work completed at a lab facility of my choosing, once he did print it, he was extremely rude when giving me the order.

April 8th, 2015
How is he a Dr......
Told him I had an ear ache and my throat burned, he said yea it is allergies without even looking in my ear or throat. He told me to take claradin and sent me on my way, an hour later I was 102 with a ear infection and the chills. I had to go to a real DR.

April 1st, 2014
Visit
On two previous visits with Dr. Filner he became very angry and started yealling at myself and my wife, he needs to practice bed side manners. We have not been patietns very long and are now looking for a nother dr,.. The office staff is very friendly and courtesy and work with you to make an appointment.

May 2nd, 2011
Assistant had no experience with lower back pain patients
I would not recommend Dr. Ivan Filner, DO for two reason. One, his nurse assistant told me "I see nothing wrong with you, your only 44 years old," then during my explanation of lower back he chuckled with sarcasm. The nurse was not a specialist in long term lower back pain.Second, the Doctor did not care to hear my concern about the manner in which the nurse discriminated me because of my age.

January 29th, 2011
What a jerk!
Dr. Filner is a complete jerk! He is so upset with the healthcare system and how the government is corrupt that I'm not sure he even does what's best for the patients anymore. He seems to think he knows everything when I feel the complete opposite. Example- how can he tell me to quit smoking when HE HIMSELF IS A SMOKER!!!! His office staff is rude and even made fun of a patient and what she was wearing right in front of me... how unprofessional!

June 2nd, 2010
Just rude and wont help!
Ivan seems to be burned out, doesn't seem to care anymore. He was my Dr for a few years and is not at all the same person that I was first impressed by. He seems very frustrated by the current tax cuts, and health care changes. I feel he is taking it out on his patients and staff. Its so sad to see such a good doctor change for the worse.

October 8th, 2009
HE'S THE WORST DOCTOER EVER, DOESN'T LIKE YOU TOASK QUESTIONS & DOESN'T EVEN LOOK YOU IN THE EYE!! VERY RUDE AND HE'S STUPID !!