Dr. Ivan Filner Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ivan Filner?

Will be changing PCPs

Posted on June 1st, 2017

From what I've read as far...these peoples are right on. He is rude, condescending, arrogant and attempted to shame me for not having had insurance. I felt like I was in a turnstile- in and out. I spent more time with the girl taking vitals and this was my first visit. I will get my blood work done and then I will be getting a new pcp

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Doc Ivan has been my doctor for over seven years, don't know what happened to his practice as of late, but I am finding another Doctor today, sad.

Posted on July 5th, 2016

This Dr. wants you to make appoitnment for each one of your health issues. They do not allow yo discuss more than one health problem at the time.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

This man sees my elderly mother, myself,husband, sis in law, and a few friends I have referred. We all find him to be so smart, fast and no time waster, he gets to the point , diagnoses smartly and has never, ever let us down.

Posted on March 10th, 2016

not going back!!!!

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Dr Filner is a great, no nonsense, primary care doctor.

Horrible bed side manner

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

He was very short. He was in and out of the room in less than 10 minutes, a majority of that time he was typing on his computer . Didn't care what I had to say. Questioned me about a medication that i take from another doctor that I was not asking him for a refill for. Also refused to print my lab order so I could have blood work completed at a lab facility of my choosing, once he did print it, he was extremely rude when giving me the order.

How is he a Dr......

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Told him I had an ear ache and my throat burned, he said yea it is allergies without even looking in my ear or throat. He told me to take claradin and sent me on my way, an hour later I was 102 with a ear infection and the chills. I had to go to a real DR.

Visit

Posted on April 1st, 2014

On two previous visits with Dr. Filner he became very angry and started yealling at myself and my wife, he needs to practice bed side manners. We have not been patietns very long and are now looking for a nother dr,.. The office staff is very friendly and courtesy and work with you to make an appointment.

Assistant had no experience with lower back pain patients

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

I would not recommend Dr. Ivan Filner, DO for two reason. One, his nurse assistant told me "I see nothing wrong with you, your only 44 years old," then during my explanation of lower back he chuckled with sarcasm. The nurse was not a specialist in long term lower back pain.Second, the Doctor did not care to hear my concern about the manner in which the nurse discriminated me because of my age.

What a jerk!

Posted on January 29th, 2011

Dr. Filner is a complete jerk! He is so upset with the healthcare system and how the government is corrupt that I'm not sure he even does what's best for the patients anymore. He seems to think he knows everything when I feel the complete opposite. Example- how can he tell me to quit smoking when HE HIMSELF IS A SMOKER!!!! His office staff is rude and even made fun of a patient and what she was wearing right in front of me... how unprofessional!

Just rude and wont help!

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

Ivan seems to be burned out, doesn't seem to care anymore. He was my Dr for a few years and is not at all the same person that I was first impressed by. He seems very frustrated by the current tax cuts, and health care changes. I feel he is taking it out on his patients and staff. Its so sad to see such a good doctor change for the worse.