A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Fuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuss graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Jonathan Fuss MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ivan J. Fuss practice?
- Dr. Ivan Fuss has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Fuss practices Gastroenterology and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Gastroenterologists and Rockville Pediatric Specialists.