A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Gomez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Gomez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan A Gomez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivan A. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Ivan Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Gomez practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Primary Care Doctors.