A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Gomez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Gomez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan A Gomez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivan A. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Ivan Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Gomez practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Primary Care Doctors.