A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Grunberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Grunberger, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Grunberger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Holter monitoring
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Stress Testing
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunberger graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grunberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Grunberger MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Grunberger practice?
- Dr. Ivan Grunberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Grunberger practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.