Learn more about Dr. Ivan Guerrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Guerrero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerrero
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Guerrero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Guerrero, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Clostridium Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Lyme Disease
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerrero graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guerrero has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan A Guerrero MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ivan A. Guerrero practice?
- Dr. Ivan Guerrero has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Guerrero practices Infectious Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Infectious Disease Doctors.