A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Guerrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Guerrero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Guerrero, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Clostridium Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Lyme Disease
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerrero graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guerrero has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan A Guerrero MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ivan A. Guerrero practice?
- Dr. Ivan Guerrero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Guerrero practices Infectious Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX.
See Jacksonville Infectious Disease Doctors.