A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Hayward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayward
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayward Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Hayward, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayward graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Hayward has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Hayward MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Hayward practice?
- Dr. Ivan Hayward has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Hayward practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Radiologists.