A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Hayward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Hayward, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayward graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Hayward has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Hayward MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Hayward practice?
- Dr. Ivan Hayward has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Hayward practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA and Ojai, CA.
See Santa Barbara Radiologists.