A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Herceg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Herceg, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herceg graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington.
Dr. Herceg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Herceg BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Herceg practice?
- Dr. Ivan Herceg has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Herceg practices Anesthesiology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Anesthesiologists.