A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Hoffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Hoffman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Hoffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Bruce Hoffman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ivan B. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Ivan Hoffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Hoffman practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.