A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Homola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Homola is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Homola
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Homola Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Homola, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Homola graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Homola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Zucker Hillside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Edward Homola MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ivan E. Homola practice?
- Dr. Ivan Homola has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Homola practices Psychiatry near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Psychiatrists.