A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Karabachev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Karabachev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karabachev
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karabachev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Karabachev, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karabachev graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Karabachev has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Dimitri Karabachev MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ivan D. Karabachev practice?
- Dr. Ivan Karabachev has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Karabachev practices Otolaryngology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Otolaryngologists.