A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Landan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Landan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Landan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Landan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ivan R. Landan practice?
- Dr. Ivan Landan practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Psychiatry near Norton Shores, MI.