A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Landan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Landan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Landan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan R Landan MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ivan R. Landan practice?
- Dr. Ivan Landan has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Ivan Landan practices Neurology near Norton Shores, MI.