A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Lee is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- St. Rose Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ivan Y. Lee practice?
Dr. Ivan Lee practices Internal Medicine near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Internists.