A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Maillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Maillard graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Maillard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maillard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ivan P. Maillard practice?
Dr. Ivan Maillard practices Hematology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Hematologists.