A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Maillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Maillard is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maillard
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maillard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Maillard graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Maillard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Patrick Maillard MD is a male Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ivan P. Maillard practice?
- Dr. Ivan Maillard has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Maillard practices Hematology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Hematologists.