A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
- St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Picado Martinez MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivan P. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Ivan Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Martinez practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.