A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
- St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ivan P. Martinez practice?
Dr. Ivan Martinez practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.