A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Mazzorana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Mazzorana is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazzorana
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mazzorana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Mazzorana, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzorana graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Mazzorana has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Luis Mazzorana MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ivan L. Mazzorana practice?
- Dr. Ivan Mazzorana has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Mazzorana practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists.