A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Mazzorana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Mazzorana is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazzorana
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazzorana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Mazzorana, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzorana graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Mazzorana has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Luis Mazzorana MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ivan L. Mazzorana practice?
- Dr. Ivan Mazzorana has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Mazzorana practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists and Fort Myers Geriatric Doctors.