A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Mikolaenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikolaenko graduated from Bukovinian State Medical Academy, Chernivtsi.
Dr. Mikolaenko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Mikolaenko MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Mikolaenko practice?
- Dr. Ivan Mikolaenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Mikolaenko practices Critical Care Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Critical Care Practitioners.