A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Nenadic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Nenadic is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nenadic
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nenadic Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nenadic graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Nenadic has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Nenadic MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Nenadic practice?
- Dr. Ivan Nenadic has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Nenadic practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Primary Care Doctors and Inglewood General Practitioners.