A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Nenadic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Nenadic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nenadic
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Nenadic Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nenadic graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Nenadic has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Nenadic MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Nenadic practice?
- Dr. Ivan Nenadic has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Nenadic practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawndale, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Inglewood Family Physicians and Inglewood General Practitioners.