Family Physicians, General Practitioner
St Joseph Heritage Med Group
2501 E Chapman Ave
Orange, CA 92869
714-633-1011
Locations and availability (1)

|  Student Services Coordinator  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2013

Dr. Nichols is an amazing caring human being. He always makes me feel like my life is the most important life to him. He patiently answers questions and is helping me deal with my severe anger towards having diabetes. But with his help, I am doing a better job at taking care of myself. Thank you Dr. Nichols. Always have to wait, but it's worth it.

|  Caring and Informative Family Doctor  |  show details
by Mrs. Stites on Jun 11th, 2010

I came to Dr. Nichols for the first time this year, not knowing anything about him. I just really needed a new family doctor. I hadn't seen one in over 4 years and my last experience with another doctor had left me a bit of a skeptic. I figured doctor's are just here to make money, don't really care about their clients and just want to rush you in and out and make quick assumptions without really hearing their patients. Well let me tell you, I couldn't have had a nicer turn around during this visit. Mr. Nichols spent a good amount of time listening to my problem and helping me understand what was going on and how we could overcome obstacles. He gave me print outs to help guide me, did a full blood analasys and prescribed me a temporary medication with a follow up appointment to see how I'm doing. This doctor is the best doctor I've ever had. I have been telling my family and friends about him with the highest recommendation and will even continue to see him after I move out of the area.