Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner
Video profile

by Susan Hughes on Oct 2nd, 2015

Excellent doctor. Glad we change to him as a family doctor. Answers questions, easy to get an appoint and Dena, his nurse, is great.

The absolute best care possible show details The absolute best care possible
by Ken on Sep 16th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Nichols for almost 2 decades and can honestly say he is a phenomenal doctor and wonderful human being. I left his care about 10 years ago when I moved out of Orange County and saw a local doctor for a minor health issue. One visit to a new doctor and I knew I had made a mistake and immediately went back to the care of Dr. Nichols. He is always so happy to see me and genuinely cares about his patients... you can just tell by the way he treats his staff and people in general. (BTW, his new nurse Dena is wonderful and a true professional.) He is thoughtful and takes his time to understand my symptoms and aches and pains. With almost 40 years of experience, I am a little concerned that he’ll be retiring soon and dread the day. So bottom line, if you’re looking for a fantastic family Doctor to make your mind, body and soul whole again, look no further. Dr. Nichols is the best!

Student Services Coordinator show details Student Services Coordinator
Jun 25th, 2013

Dr. Nichols is an amazing caring human being. He always makes me feel like my life is the most important life to him. He patiently answers questions and is helping me deal with my severe anger towards having diabetes. But with his help, I am doing a better job at taking care of myself. Thank you Dr. Nichols. Always have to wait, but it's worth it.

Caring and Informative Family Doctor show details Caring and Informative Family Doctor
by Mrs. Stites on Jun 11th, 2010

I came to Dr. Nichols for the first time this year, not knowing anything about him. I just really needed a new family doctor. I hadn't seen one in over 4 years and my last experience with another doctor had left me a bit of a skeptic. I figured doctor's are just here to make money, don't really care about their clients and just want to rush you in and out and make quick assumptions without really hearing their patients. Well let me tell you, I couldn't have had a nicer turn around during this visit. Mr. Nichols spent a good amount of time listening to my problem and helping me understand what was going on and how we could overcome obstacles. He gave me print outs to help guide me, did a full blood analasys and prescribed me a temporary medication with a follow up appointment to see how I'm doing. This doctor is the best doctor I've ever had. I have been telling my family and friends about him with the highest recommendation and will even continue to see him after I move out of the area.