A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Olarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Olarte, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Olarte graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Olarte has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Olarte MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Olarte practice?
- Dr. Ivan Olarte has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Olarte practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Surgeons.