A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Olarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Olarte, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olarte
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olarte Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olarte graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Olarte has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Guillermo Olarte MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ivan G. Olarte practice?
- Dr. Ivan Olarte has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Olarte practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Surgeons.