A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Perry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Perry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan J Perry DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ivan J. Perry practice?
- Dr. Ivan Perry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Perry practices Anesthesiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Anesthesiologists.