A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Petrovitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Petrovitch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrovitch graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Petrovitch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan I Petrovitch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ivan I. Petrovitch practice?
- Dr. Ivan Petrovitch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Petrovitch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Arlington Radiologists.