A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Jacobs, Ophthalmologist, Facial Rejuvenation is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Jacobs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Jacobs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Richard Jacobs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ivan R. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Ivan Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Jacobs practices Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists, Beverly Hills Otolaryngologists, and Beverly Hills Surgeons.