A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Jacobs, Ophthalmologist, Facial Rejuvenation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Jacobs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Jacobs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Richard Jacobs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ivan R. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Ivan Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Jacobs practices Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists, Beverly Hills Otolaryngologists, and Beverly Hills Surgeons.