Overall Review

3.0

July 18th, 2016
Great Dr. and staff.
I found everyone to be excellent. I appreciate the phone call when you are ready to be seen. I hate sitting in an office for an hour and a half.

May 10th, 2016
When I have an appointment...even though his practice is VERY busy... I feel as if I am the ONLY patient he has for the entire day.

January 21st, 2016
he is a good Dr. , staff is great ,but when they give you an appointment they then call and say dont come in till they call you so you wont have to wait so long. so there goes your whole day then when you go in you still have to wait at least a couple hours

December 25th, 2015
Horrible
Used to be a great doctor, unfortunately he seems overwhelmeand has changed alot. After having family that used to see him I made him my primary. HUGE MISTAKE! After suffering from pain & difficultly with balance he ran numerious tests. When followed up he was in the middle of a breakdown because of law changes & complaining because of laws he will lose alot of patients due to controlled substances changes. He also told me nothing was wrong with me. I decided to follow up with specialists myself & found out he received results & I have deformation of spine & so bad I can't even start therapy yet. Now with new primary making progress & getting results. He's money hungry & no doctor should fall asleep while seeing you. He's overworked, aging & overwhelmed. Definitely wouldn't even take my animals there. Staff is even rude...used to pill heads and can't distinguish paitents who really need help from ones abusing the system.

September 20th, 2015
My experience
Came in for a follow up, got called right in, the office was very busy but never the less they smiled and handled all my needs with care, Jernnine makes you feel right at home. will recommend this office to friends.

August 29th, 2015
experience
The first thing that I have to say is that the staff at Dr. Ramos'so have treated me with nothing but kindness and respect. I know how busy the office is and there may be times when I walk in the office that I do not get acknowledged but as soon as the staff see me the apologize and ask how I am. Marcela, Jod, Jackie, Jernine, Lucy, and Sharon all take the time to make sure that the patient is comfortable. Dr. Ramos is a very dedicated doctor. He will take as much time as needed with the patient as needed. Mary the office manager makes sure that the staff treats the patient with respect and compassion.

August 11th, 2015
Good doctor
I think that Dr. Ramos is a very caring Doctor. He will take his time with you if there is something you don't understand. The staff at his office is one if the most respectful staff that I have met. Yes there are days when they are stressed but that is to be expected wo the the volume of patients that go through the is office. I would recommend this Doctor to my friends.

August 22nd, 2013
good DR's bad staff.
Very good Doctor, but English is hard to understand. The staff is the most uncaring, rude, incompetent people that should not be in this business. But I've been going there over ten years, even with the long wait time in office... DR Ramos and The PA, Don Carson are excellent in what they do, and will work with you if you have no insurance. Carman is the only other caring Nurse or employee. If your willing to put up with the front desk, this is a good choice. Dr Ramos goes the extra "mile" for everyone....but don't expect pain meds or controlled drugs until he knows you very well.

June 17th, 2013
It's sad to say I hate going there because he SEEMS like he knows what hes doing, BUT- every time I am there, it takes me 4 hours. They say its because everything is electronical now and they have to re-type everything into computers and there's no paper files anymore. I believe if that was the case, then they need to hire a specific person to do that job that can type fast. The staff is usually just talking. The dr recieves many phone calls while you are with him and he doesn't examine you. You just tell him what's wrong and he will give you what you need. In some cases, that's cool, because some drs don't listen to you, but sometimes I want him to check me like a normal dr would and make sure I'm right. He seems like he could be a good dr, but the wait time is ridiculous. I'd have better luck at the ER. The girls at the desk are sometimes rude and nosey. The only good thing about this place is they do many diff things there and even do thier blood tests there. You don't have to go to a lab. Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal

June 5th, 2013
good dr graet p,a the worst office staff in the wold
Yes, it can be hard to understand him, but he will repeat him self.Don is the P.A. he is the most professional P.A. that I have ever met. He as well as Dr. Ramos will take the time to explain in detail what is going on with you as well as check you over thoroughly. The office staff is the worse in the world, they refuse to help the at all

April 17th, 2013
worse doctor I have ever had---no bedside manners--no manners at all--dirty looking doctor. crude!!!!!can't find enough words for this man that is supposed to help the sick!!!

August 1st, 2011
Pam Johnston
The doctor is hard to understand, The staff is rude and they don't seem to understand that the patient may be sick.Staff messed up my scheduling with tests.Then they wanted me to pay for their mistake.This is a very dirty and unprofessional doctors office as I've ever seen. Someone will sue this place and get rich.