Overall Review

2.7

May 4th, 2016
Uninterested in the patient
My husband and I went to this Physician for an overall skin care check. His staff was very friendly and helpful although all were pushy on trying selling his skin care line. The MD barely looked us over and was very engrossed in his computer. I had some specific questions regarding concerns and he blew my questions off. Will be looking for a different Dermatologist.

April 17th, 2016
I don't normally write reviews for physicians, but I just had to make an exception. This office is fantastic. The office staff really knows what they are doing. Everything is run with efficiency. Dr Rappaport was amazing as well. He really knows what he's doing. One look and he diagnosed me right away. Everyone was super friendly and that makes a huge difference, especially since going to the doctor is not on my list of favorite things to do. It was a very pleasant experience all the way around. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rappaport to anyone looking for a dermatologist who can make an accurate diagnosis the first time.

January 28th, 2016
Dr. Rappaport and his assistant were very kind and were most patient and made me less anxious. Very imformative and was able to get rid of my rash quickly. He is a credit to his profession. Excellent staff too!

January 6th, 2016
Excellent doctor. Excellent staff I would highly recommend this dermatologist.

December 15th, 2015
Great doctor
very thorough and nice! Great staff too.

November 4th, 2015
Dr. Rappaport NEVER treated me. Only his assistant. The most impersonal bedside manner. He is only concerned with selling his own line of products. He does not even treat you; he carries his computer and is wngrossed in it during the entire visit.

October 13th, 2015
Oblivious to My Concerns
I saw Rappaport twice, both times he barely looked up at me, which is is a concern if you're going to a doctor with your skin problems. It's always good to have your dermatologist look you in the face. Rappaport was far more interested in his laptop, which he carried around with him and referred to constantly. ("Hey, Doc!. Remember me? I'm your patient. I'm over here.") I eventually found another skin doc, this time in Glens Falls, who, unfortunately, was not much better than Rappaport. But that's another story.

August 20th, 2015
Blew me off
I went to Dr. Rappaport a few years ago about a mark on my neck. He totally blew me off. My wife sent me to a surgeon who then performed two operations on my neck for melanoma.

July 19th, 2015
Office is a bit outdated. Staff is friendly. The doctor is quick and to the point; however, he knows his stuff. I am just sad it took me this long to switch from Dr. Buhac. It is nice to have a doctor that can treat me without a million return visits. I highly recommend.

April 23rd, 2015
Very Happy
Receptionist was very accommodating and able to get me in right away. Was very worried that I had skin cancer and Dr. Rappaport reassured me that everything was fine. He did a thorough skin exam and answered all my questions. Have recommended him to all of my family.

January 7th, 2015
Excellent doctor
I had been to other dermatologists in the area and Dr. Rappaport was the only one who helped me. He clearly knows what he is doing and I found him very likable. His staff is also very courteous and professional. One of the best run offices that I have been to. I have recommended him to several of my friends and family.

September 25th, 2014
Disappointing
Similar to other reviewers, I did not have a good experience with Dr. Rappaport. He seemed uninterested in my concerns and eager to leave the examination room the minute he entered it. I now go to a dermatologist in Albany despite the commute.