Dr. Ivan Rascon-Aguilar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ivan Rascon-Aguilar?

The Best

Posted on November 20th, 2017

This is the best doctor I have seen in the area. When I had a major health breakdown, he is the only one who understood the Cause and also provided what is pretty close to a Cure. He's a vital doctor to my health team, and I've learned so much from him about my condition.

Crohns Disease

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Knowledgeable; up to date; thorough; aggressive treatment as indicated; very responsive to questions; does NOT conduct office visit with one hand on door knob attitude; able to communicate on individual's level.

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Called me personally to encourage me to get colonoscopy,thank you,thank you Dr .rascon great name IvanIvan .

He is Good, His staff is the Problem

Posted on December 12th, 2013

I was sick for few months, He order some lab test and others test. After almost a Month still waiting for a phone call, for results, and yes still sick. I don't think he is the problem, he look very professional and right on the money and advice is helping me go thru this. I think the staff and nurse is the problem. I spoke to her in person , because she never answered my call or return a phone call ( Even I asked for help , because was a point that my stomach issue got out if control) she show me she care less. All that she said was the Doctor was really busy. Basic My problems or my condition wasn't important. Look like I wasn't a patient , BUT after a month I decide to get another doctor and Hopefully my situation get better. AGAIN Dr Rascan look like a great Doctor and he just maybe need better staff.

Great Doc

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

Very smart and great bedside manner, he really cares and listens

Posted on October 6th, 2017