A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Rodriguez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- East New York Diagnostic and Treatment Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Ivan Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.