Learn more about Dr. Ivan Rosas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Rosas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosas
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Rosas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Rosas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosas graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Rosas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Orlando Rosas MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ivan O. Rosas practice?
- Dr. Ivan Rosas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Rosas practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Bethesda Internists, Bethesda Critical Care Practitioners, and Bethesda Pulmonologists.