A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Rosas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Rosas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Rosas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosas graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Rosas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Orlando Rosas MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ivan O. Rosas practice?
- Dr. Ivan Rosas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Rosas practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Bethesda Internists, Bethesda Critical Care Practitioners, and Bethesda Pulmonologists.