A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Cohen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Cohen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cohen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MeadowWood Behavioral HealthSystem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Stuart Cohen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ivan S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Ivan Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Cohen practices Psychiatry near Newark, DE.
See Newark Psychiatrists.