A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Savitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Savitsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Savitsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Savitsky graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Savitsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Savitsky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Savitsky practice?
- Dr. Ivan Savitsky has 10 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Savitsky practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Shelby, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC and Huntersville, NC.
See Shelby Primary Care Doctors and Shelby Family Physicians.