A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Schwab is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwab
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schwab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Schwab, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Vitamin A Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schwab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Roy Schwab MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ivan R. Schwab practice?
- Dr. Ivan Schwab has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Schwab practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.