A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Lewis Slavich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Lewis Slavich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis Slavich graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Lewis Slavich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Lewis Slavich DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Lewis Slavich practice?
- Dr. Ivan Lewis Slavich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Lewis Slavich practices Internal Medicine near Valley, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, AL and Roanoke, AL.
See Valley Internists.