A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Soosaipillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Soosaipillai, Infectious Diseases is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Soosaipillai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Soosaipillai graduated from St. George's University, St Georges. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Soosaipillai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Soosaipillai MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ivan Soosaipillai practice?
- Dr. Ivan Soosaipillai has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ivan Soosaipillai practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Infectious Disease Doctors.