A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Sova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Sova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sova
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Sova, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sova graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Sova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Mid-Columbia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Mark Sova MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivan M. Sova practice?
- Dr. Ivan Sova has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Sova practices Family Medicine near Hood River, OR.
See Hood River Primary Care Doctors.