A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ivan Sova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ivan Sova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sova
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Sova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ivan Sova, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sova graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Sova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Mid-Columbia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ivan Mark Sova MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ivan M. Sova practice?
- Dr. Ivan Sova has 1 office location.
Dr. Ivan Sova practices Family Medicine near Hood River, OR.
See Hood River Family Physicians.