Dr. R Zbaraschuk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. R Zbaraschuk?

April 13th, 2017

I was a drop -in emergency patient on a friday afternoon. He was leaving town for a family vacation and was closing his practice early to get a head start. We scheduled surgery for the following monday and as I walked tp my car I threw up in his parking lot. He didnt send me to the hospital to be someone elses problem, he put off his family vacation and took care of me and my surgery despite my inability to pay. A dpctor who cares about an individual patient hes never met before is rare thing.

June 25th, 2008

did it wrong

I went to see Dr Z because when I sneezed or coughed I leaked urin. He put my bladder in a sling. Now I have no bladder control at all, I have to wear pads all the time. When I told him this, he brushed me off and put me on medicine. I DO NOT recommend him.

Hysterectomy